What to Wear Based on the Weather | About Wearever the Weather
Fashion Forecast: Take the Guesswork Out of What to Buy Each Season
Fashion Forecast is a fun and practical shopping tool - based on the weather! Just enter a city anywhere in the world, a date and a type of occasion. Fashion Forecast will then instantly deliver to you thousands of pieces from your favorite (and soon-to-be-favorite) shopping sites across the web that match the weather for the info you entered. It will be your one-stop shopping destination whenever you need to find something fabulous!
- See your results by outfit layer - outerwear, tops/dresses, bottoms and shoes - which can each be moved by dragging the rows, using arrows, or sliding bars beneath each layer.
- View thousands of pieces from online retailers such as Mango, Ted Baker, and French Connection, all in one place.
- Create different outfits to test out pieces together.
- Share the looks you make in the "Share This Look" column.
- And, of course, shop directly from the retailer if they absolutely love a piece! So your transactions are safe!
- Clothes can also be sorted by price to fit your budget and by silhouette to suit your style.
Travelista Blog: Advice on what to wear
Don't leave for a trip without these packing tips and advice from our Travelista bloggers. Leave your comments and questions - we love to hear from you! Topics cover:
- What to wear by DESTINATION
- What to wear by EVENT
- What to wear by SEASON
- How to PACK
- Travel tips on SKIN, HAIR, AND BEAUTY
- Everything in between - our FASHION FREEBIES
"What They Are Wearing In...": Global street fashion gallery
Need some style inspiration for your next trip? Or just love seeing what people are wearing around the world? Check out our "What They Are Wearing In..." section. If you'd like to be an inspiration, join WeareverTheWeather.com and add your fabulous outfits to our collection!
Renae Virata | Head Travelista | WeareverTheWeather.com brings together Renae's two loves in life: fashion and travel. So it was no accident that her fashion buying, Internet marketing, and extensive travel experiences culminated into what is now WeareverTheWeather.com. A serious Travelista, Renae loves the challenges of packing efficiently yet stylishly for various trips and, through WeareverTheWeather.com's Fashion Forecast tool and blog, loves the opportunity to share what she learns with other Travelistas.
Born, raised, and based in Houston, Texas, Renae attended Vanderbilt University where she discovered the charm and style of the South. When she's not packing for her next trip, this known bargain hunter can be found learning a new sport, tinkering with her sewing machine, or cuddling with her pug Trevor and a good novel on the beach. Her style inspirations draw from LA, Paris, Tel Aviv, and Seoul.
Sameera Ahmed | Beauty Editor | Sameera began as a contributor to the WeareverTheWeather.com blog in 2010. But it was clear that her expertise and skill set reached much further than just writing about great travel beauty tips. As the Beauty Editor, she now manages the makeup and skincare side of WeareverTheWeather.com.
Sameera is a Denver-based freelance writer, makeup artist and skin care consultant. Bitten early on by the travel bug, her dream is to seek out indulgent spas and well-kept beauty secrets in every corner of the world. See her tips on her blog Makeup By Sameera.